Monday, 14 October 2013

Did someone say New York?

Do you believe in dreams?
I do.

I believe that if you have a dream and you want to make it come true, you have to try your best to give yourself the best of what the world has to offer. 

One of my biggest dreams is to one day be able to go to New York - not only to see the city and live the experience, but also for the fashion side of it. If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere in the world. It is the largest and most desired fashion capital of the world. The Mercedes Fashion Week proves that - and so does the American Vogue in arms of the famous editor-in-chief Anna Wintour.

So now, this is my opportunity to see what's out there for me and see if I do really love it (which is of course a rhetorical question). 

January 2014, I will be there!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment