My first choice was ChloƩ - the reason for that was because I wanted to research a designer that I have always looked up to and loved their designs, however never really knew much about the history of the brand. Second choice was Jil Sander, which I chose for the exact same reason. Whilst doing the research in London on both designers, I have found very interesting material which I could use as my primary research (more about the two brands in the next post).
What I found very useful was getting to see the previous examples of what has been done before by students on their second year of FCP. All the zines proved me that this is a perfect place for me to be and a great course - exactly what I was searching for. Although, I did get a bit intimidated by the work of other students, it doesn't seem impossible for me to do. I always like to be positive and not scare myself at the very start. These are some of my favorite examples from the day.
xoxo












No comments:
Post a Comment